Montfort School

Montfort school is one of the well established residential boys school in Yercaud which was started in the year 1917 by Bro. Godfrey Dennis. The school has a splendid chapel that is built entirely with exquisite stones and is an excellent example of Franco-Indian architecture. The entrance of the school has three symmetrical grey walls which represents the three stalwarts who started the school.

The Montfort School campus has attractive architectural buildings, beautiful gardens, huge playground as well as a swimming pool. The school also used to have a zoo that used to be left open to the public only on Sundays. This school is a must see for any tourist visiting Yercaud.